Visually build and deploy streaming and batch processing use cases rapidly, with the best-of-breed open source technologies, both on-premise and in the cloud.
StreamAnalytix is a multi-engine, enterprise-grade, visual platform for unified streaming and batch data processing, and machine learning. Use compute engines like Apache Spark (and more) as the underlying technology to ingest, blend, and process high-velocity data streams as they arrive. Run machine learning models, train and refresh models in real-time or in batch mode, visualize results on real-time dashboards, and raise corresponding real-time alerts and action triggers.
Build and operationalize Apache Spark (and engines like Storm, Flink, and TensorFlow) based applications in the cloud 10x faster using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, an exhaustive set of pre-built operators, full application lifecycle support, and one-click options for on-premise and cloud deployments.
- Build data applications up to 10x faster
- Boost performance by 4x using the same infrastructure
- Have your existing team work at 3x efficiency
Process 1Mn+ events per second – both on-premise and in the cloud
- Unified batch and streaming data processing: Ingest and blend data at scale from any data source – batch or streaming
- Click + code: Use an exhaustive set of pre-integrated drag-and-drop operators in an intuitive visual interface, or introduce custom logic in the language of your choice (Java, Scala, or Python)
- End-to-end data processing: Supports data ingestion, data preparation and processing, analytics, data science and machine learning, action triggers, data visualization, and data storage
- Data flow lifecycle management: Build applications end-to-end with support for the entire application delivery lifecycle; design, build, test, debug, deploy, monitor, and manage
- Open source flexibility: Work with the power and flexibility of best-of-breed open source technologies integrated into a high-performance, scalable, and reliable enterprise-grade platform
- Multi and hybrid cloud support: Build your applications and pipelines and host them on any cloud provider of your choice or host over a hybrid environment
To learn more, download the Solution Brief.
You may also be interested in…
StreamAnalytix Lite makes Spark easy and expands the base of users that can build Spark based applications. It off¬ers an easy-to-use visual Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to build, deploy and manage Spark based enterprise grade applications.
Build, deploy, and deliver at high velocity with StreamAnalytix Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) is a set of automated SDLC…
Learn how a large US-based bank used predictive analytics and machine learning to identify and prevent insider information security threats…
Businesses are struggling with huge volumes of data to solve complex business problems while relying on their legacy data platform…
Want quantified metrics of enhanced productivity for Spark development and management over manual programming? Download this white paper to find…
An Easy Approach to ETL with Apache Spark – Visually prepare, integrate, and transform data as it arrives
Executing analytical queries on massive data volumes with traditional databases and batch ETL processes is complex, expensive, and time-consuming.
Ensure successful data ingestion on the cloud: Strategies for 2021
Mar 19, 2021 | 11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET