Streaming analytics is fast becoming a must-have technology for enterprises seeking to gain competitive advantage from Data.
There is a growing demand for these new real-time applications and use-cases to be created and deployed quickly. In order to be efficient, enterprises need to take creative and collaborative approaches which maximize re-use.
Join this webinar by the Impetus team of experts who are helping Fortune 1000 Enterprises implement real-time streaming analytics.
During this webinar session, you will get:
- An overview of re-usable patterns in streaming analytics applications development
- Introduction to an enterprise level streaming analytics strategy for 2017 and beyond
- A visual IDE based approach to build, maintain and operate stream-processing applications
- How to leverage multiple technologies like Apache Storm and Spark Streaming within a single real-time pipeline
- A demo of A-B testing of predictive models and performing run-time model upgrades with no down-time
Anand is a techno-business leader at Impetus Technologies providing product strategy, product marketing and sales leadership for the StreamAnalytix business at Impetus. He is focused on evangelizing and delivering real business value from big data and fast data analytics to Fortune 1000 enterprises. Having spoken at numerous big data conferences on a range of topics including big data use cases, ROI, real-time streaming analytics, enterprise big data bus – Anand is a well-known thought leader in the big data ecosystem. He brings 22+ years of software technology, architecture and go-to-market experience in hi-tech, telecom, mobile, gaming and enterprise big data and analytics systems to enrich his speaking engagements.
Ensure successful data ingestion on the cloud: Strategies for 2021
Mar 19, 2021 | 11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET